Monday, September 15, 2014

First Post.

So for my first post i would like to introduce the online portfolio of Graphic Designer Bethany Heck named "heckhouse.com".She graduate in Graphic Design from Auburn University. Her work has been featured in New York Magazine, the New Yorker, Wired and several other international publications.The reason I chose to share her website on my blog is because of how beautifully designed it is. She uses three typefaces that work well together and the way she displays and introduces her work is interesting not only because of the art but because of the placement. She managed to grab my attention without me even knowing what the website was about and i think that is what i wish to accomplish.



Some examples of her work.


The Halfliner


The Ministry of Culture 

 
Bivouac Brotherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment